Buy The North Face Alana Mid Winter Boot Womens Now
I just received my new North Face "Alana" boots and I have to say they are the best for so many reasons. They are easy to put on and take off. There is a short zipper on the ankle side that''s makes this very easy. They are very cute on, lightweight, do not make my feet look heavy or clunky and have a nice rounded toe. The knit top looks very nice, and is very soft on my legs and comfortable. The Ice Pick technology really works. We have had to deal with a lot of ice in Southeastern Massachusetts. With my old boots I would have to walk so very carefully across my driveway. These just grip on ice and snow for a very sure footed walk. I am between asize 71/2 and an 8. I ordered the boot in a size 8 and it fits well without being tight and squashingmy feet. Plenty of room to wriggle my toes. It hugs my foot nicely with thin socks, and my toes are completely warm. The foot bed is very cushioned and feels like memory foam. I don''t feel I need to wear heavy socks with these and it''s been in the mid 20''s all day. If I lived in a cold, cold climate, then maybe I would get the 8 1/2, for heavier socks. Probably not, because the boot might be too long. I will get years of wear from these boots and they worth every penny!. Thank you also to Shoe Mania for shipping the boots out the same day I ordered them. It took 3 days to get them by UPS. Great service.
Read Best Reviews of The North Face Alana Mid Winter Boot Womens Here
Comfortable even for my wide foot, warm and super stylish....can''t say enough good things...bought them for a b.day present for myself...best present ever.A little pricey but so worth every penny!!!!I read the customer reviews before purchasing these boots and was excited to get them. Like other customers, I can''t brag enough about these boots! They are extremely comfortable and true to size. They are fashionable and not bulky like other winter boots. I love the way they look with skinny jeans tucked in or just with jeans in general. I love these boots! I also have to brag once again on Amazon and Shoemania for the prompt delivery.
0 comments:
Post a Comment