
They are great shoe, good quality, bright color, I really like them but had to return them cause they do run a little big, I might go down one whole size cause my feet are narrow, but I guess 1/2 size down might be OK.

My Seychelles, color Taupe, just arrived in the mail today. I listened to the other reviews about going down 1/2 a size, and I''m glad I did. I''m a tried and true size 8, but the 7 1/2 fit perfectly. They are extremely comfortable, and I love the sense of feeling so tall. The color is just as pictured in the photos, and the color matches a majority of my dresses in my wardrobe. Very versatile! These shoes are sure to make you feel pretty, sexy and tall! I can''t say enough about them. The fact that they''re lovely, comfortable and versatile will make them my go to shoe for the summer!
Buy Seychelles Women''s Memories Of You Wedge Espadrille Pump Now
Great summer shoe, comfortable and very cute!! I''ve gotten so many compliments every time I''ve worn them. Very happy with the product!!
Read Best Reviews of Seychelles Women''s Memories Of You Wedge Espadrille Pump Here
Buen acabado es exactamente igual a la descripción que se muestra, a mí esposa le encanto mucho y los adora
Want Seychelles Women''s Memories Of You Wedge Espadrille Pump Discount?
Very well made espadrille wedges. I loved them so much that I bought two colors!Very comfortable and fit true to size.These are a great summer staple.
0 comments:
Post a Comment