VANELi Women''s Sephora Slingback Flat

VANELi Women''s Sephora Slingback Flat,Natural Cork/Platino,6 N USNot any support to speak of, not for real walking, but adorable and sized to fit. It''s a sweet little shoe to wear with casual clothes in the summer, just don''t plan to walk a lot in it as there is no support.

I wear narrow, and these shoes are true to size and fit perfectly!!!

They are super comfortable, and I can''t wait until winter is gone to wear them

Buy VANELi Women''s Sephora Slingback Flat Now

This shoe is fabulous!! I ordered the natural cork/platino color because that was the only color available in my size (8.5). They are very comfortable and stylish and you can''t beat the price. The gold color on the tip is very complimentary and not overbearing. Will have to put on the shelf for the winter, but can''t wait to "rock" them in the spring!!

Read Best Reviews of VANELi Women''s Sephora Slingback Flat Here

These shoes are adorable, but the sizing is very strange. I''ve never seen sizing that contains the letter S, as in 8.5 S. It must mean short, because the shoe definitely was. I don''t know why it wouldn''t just be a smaller size then. My heel was hanging off the back there''s no way I could wear it. Very disappointing because, like I said, the shoe is very cute. I wish I could order a different size, but I wouldn''t know what to order based on how the shoe fit.

Want VANELi Women''s Sephora Slingback Flat Discount?

These shoes are wonderful!!! True to size,comfortable,and nice materials.The gold toe isn''t super bright or shiny. I would buy this item again

0 comments:

Post a Comment