Van Eli Women''s Janet Sandal

Van Eli Women''s Janet Sandal - BeigeWe have ordered the same shoe 3 times as it has some stretch and is good for hammer toes, it is a flat so the foot will not slide down.It would be nice to find something else but we keep ordering the same shoe. We have used amazon to order the VAN ELI shoe.

I love the previous pair of janet sandals that I purchased about 6 years ago, but the newer ones were not true to size overall for me.i was saddened to return what I thought was a welcomed replacement for my very worn favorite.

Buy Van Eli Women''s Janet Sandal Now



This is the third pair of these shoes I have bought.All different colors.They are great to wear in the office in the summer.

Read Best Reviews of Van Eli Women''s Janet Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment