
This is a Drew product, but it should not be confused with some of the really supportive, borderline medical appliance Drew work shoes that have really helped my (very flat) feet, such as the Drew Phoebe, which is ugly as sin, but a miracle worker if you, like me, are in pain. The Elite sneaker has less arch support and stabilizer than the Athena (which I also own) and is significantly narrower, even w a medium width, than the Phoebe, the Athena and the Desiree. However -the Elite Sneaker is decent-looking enough for work (I''m a college professor); looks more like an oxford than a sneaker, and STILL has better arch support without additional orthotic than other comfort brands like Simple, Easy Spirit, Hush Puppies, Wolky or Aerosoles.

Excellent shoes, also bought them in white, very very comfortable.Wore them an entire day with no foot pain at all.
Buy Drew Shoe Women''s Elite Sneaker Now
When I first tried these shoes on, I could tell they were going to be comfortable!I have a very hard time finding shoes I can wear.I have a wide foot, but a narrow heel.The heel area of these shoes is perfect for me. The arch support feels adequate so far; but if I need to, I can remove the insole and put my orthotics in.As recommended, I did order a half size smaller.The width felt true to size.If you''re having trouble finding a shoe with a wide toe box and a narrow heel, I''d suggest giving these a try.
Read Best Reviews of Drew Shoe Women''s Elite Sneaker Here
Because of painful feet I ordered a 2E width but they were still narrow.The shoes were also a bit stiff so I returned them.
Want Drew Shoe Women''s Elite Sneaker Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment