Taos Women''s Eden Ankle-Strap Sandal

Taos Women''s Eden Ankle-Strap Sandal,Brown,8 M USI don''t usually write lengthy reviews on Amazon, but certainly shop with Amazon a lot. I first purchased a pair at a store in Columbia, SC, while visiting a friend. I had never heard of the brand. When I had worn them a while and realized how much I liked them, I decided to investigate getting another pair in a different color and checked to see if they were available through Amazon. The originalpair I bought in Columbia was black, the one I bought from Amazon is the same style shoe in brown. Besides being a really comfortable shoe, I feel very stable walking in them. Both straps are adjustable with velcro. Be aware that the stretchy elastic underneath the decorative medallions is black on the black shoe, but also black on the brown shoe. Just an all-around great shoe. I have not tried any of their other styles yet. I just love these shoes!

I love the fit and the comfort of the Taos.The shade of red was a bit of a disappointment because it is closer to brown.

Buy Taos Women''s Eden Ankle-Strap Sandal Now

Taos shoes are so comfortable.Just put them on and your walking on airI ordered another pair in a different style as well

Read Best Reviews of Taos Women''s Eden Ankle-Strap Sandal Here

I actually bought two pair of these shoes in different colors.I have alot of trouble with my toes and found these sandals to fit and don''t rub against my toes.I live in Florida where we wear sandals year round.

Very happy with these sandals.

Doris B.

Want Taos Women''s Eden Ankle-Strap Sandal Discount?

They are cute and comfortable.I ordered 2 different pairs on Taos and they are both great.I friend recommended them, so I found the best prices on Amazon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment