
This sandal is very nice, good cushioning, but it is not true to size. I wear a 7&1/2 regular width shoe and I am having to send the first pair back to get the 8 instead. The sandal runs a bit snug and, if you have borderline feet that MIGHT be a little wide, you should order a wider width. I may add to my review later, but on first appearance, the workmanship is excellent and the design is very nice. Cushioning, as I said, is nice, but don''t expect any arch support if you have low arches. I also find it annoying when I have to return items directly to the seller and cannot do so through Amazon. This seller also will not let you return an replace an item in the same transaction. You have to do each transaction separately.UPDATE 10/1/11 Comfortable shoes, great construction, except for one thing.....they smell horrible! I have never in my life had ANY problems with foot odor. But I cleaned them with febreeze, tried to only wear them once a week, it didn''t matter. After about 2 hours of wear, I could smell a sour odor from the shoes. I am not on my feet all day and my feet do not sweat. I have desk job. But even I could not stand the smell of my shoes underneath my desk!

I love my walking cradles!! they do just that--"cradle"...I have really problem feet, in that my arches need support or they hurt like heck..myfeet have always started hurting after about an hour in regular shoes, but when I found these from Amazon I fell in love with them..probably will get them in more colors. Every woman needs some of these..they are casual or dressy because of the design. Thanks.
Buy Walking Cradles Women''s Arc Slide Sandal Now
The footbed of these is suede-like and not conducive for where I live (sudden torrential rainstorms, very hot and humid).The upper is stiff and uncomfortable and the base seems to be hollow and makes an unpleasant sound when I walk.I gave these away after 2 wears.
Read Best Reviews of Walking Cradles Women''s Arc Slide Sandal Here
These shoes are very comfortable.The material is soft, yet the shoe keeps it shape well after hours of wearing.They are dressy enough for my summer work outfits and look good with bluejeans, too.They are worth the price.
Want Walking Cradles Women''s Arc Slide Sandal Discount?
A great combination of height, style and comfort. Accommodates a wide foot. I use these around the house. Great for indoors or out.
0 comments:
Post a Comment