ZiGiny Women''s FLICKER Ankle Boot

ZiGiny Women''s Flicker Ankle Boot,Tan Leather/Black/Bronze Distressed Metallic,7 M USI do like these boots and I am keeping them. They are well made. Not very much padding in the footbed but good arch support. Nice leather. The metal is well made and securely attached. Not distressed. Pretty much just the 80''s gold mesh thing. Very bright gold. The leather is colored as pictured.

I received these today and they are GORGEOUS!!

can not wait to wear them out.Even My husband

said these were really nice.I brought the black ones-

and the box they came in was cute. it was a very nice box and

they even gave two cloth bags to place one boot in one

and other boot in the other bag.= Very Classy.*

Buy ZiGiny Women''s FLICKER Ankle Boot Now

These boots are absolutely beautiful.Gorgeous leather.Wore them once, and the metal broke, separated and tore from the leather.So disappointed!Had to return them.

Read Best Reviews of ZiGiny Women''s FLICKER Ankle Boot Here

I love them. I saw them and I knew I had to have them and after I got them they were more beautiful than the picture shows. I think they are beautiful and unique! I will definitely get the black ones too!

Juliana. :)

Want ZiGiny Women''s FLICKER Ankle Boot Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment