Bordello by Pleaser Women''s Ravish-08Sq Pump

RAVISH-08SQ, 3 1/4'' Heel Sequins Pump(Blk-Silver Sequins,8)This shoe is comfortable and very classy. It runs true to size and the construction is very sturdy. You''ll sparkle and shine your way through any event. Dont hesitate to buy.

I love how the sequins are reversible. It is fun to play around with the pattern. They shine and sparkle without looking tacky. I ordered these in red, and do not regret it. The heel height is the highest I''ve ever been able to wear, and the heel is sturdy enough (not a stiletto) to provide support. It is unfortunate that Pleaser does not make this style of shoe in other colours because an ivory or white with silver or purple with silver would be perfect for my upcoming wedding.

Buy Bordello by Pleaser Women''s Ravish-08Sq Pump Now

''''''Love these shoes however, the bottoms are a bit slick until you break them -in so be careful ladies!The only reason I didn''t grant them a full 5-star review is the slick bottoms.The bottoms are lightly scored but are very still slippery on carpet and slick surfaces.

But they are MARVELOUS and I adore them!!!

Read Best Reviews of Bordello by Pleaser Women''s Ravish-08Sq Pump Here

These blue sequin pumps are beautiful.They fit my feet great, and almost everyone I came in contact with the evening I wore them, made comments about how pretty looked.I love them and wish I had a pair in every color.

Want Bordello by Pleaser Women''s Ravish-08Sq Pump Discount?



Very pretty shoes but had to return because they were too small.The sequins are reversible...very cool!Wish I could have worn them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment