
Super cute!The straps go high on your foot, which helps the colors and design stand out.My only issues are that I have a feeling keeping them clean will be a struggle and also, they are pretty narrow and I have never ordered shoes in "wide" sizes.This is more annoying than it sounds because it is contoured to a narrow foot.But they are super cute and so comfortable with the foam foot pad we all know and love by Reef.

This flop have every color, goes with everything. Vendor shipped them right out. The top does get soiled, but they are flip-flops and I just wash them and they are bright again. Good flop to go witheverything.
Buy Reef Women''s Mallory Scrunch Flip Flop Now
Not as comfortable as I hoped, they are a little snug around the sides of the foot, colors are good but could be more comfortable
Read Best Reviews of Reef Women''s Mallory Scrunch Flip Flop Here
I needed some with arch support and these are cute have the support I need after tearing my Achilles tendon.
Want Reef Women''s Mallory Scrunch Flip Flop Discount?
These flip flops are the best!They go with almost everything and they are so comfortable and soft.Would highly recommend!
0 comments:
Post a Comment