Spring Step Women''s Marigold Sandal

Spring Step Women''s Marigold Sandal,Brown,41 M EU / 9.5-10 B(M)I thought these sandals were adorable and had a great leather smell. I worked in the Ladies'' Shoe Department of a high end department store and these shoes definitely run narrow. It may just be standard for this particular brand but in other high end brands like Born, Clark, Josef Seibel, etc. I always wore a 39. Not these. Hated to send them back. Keep in mind they may be true to size if you have very narrow feet but my feet are not a wide and these were too narrow for me.



I had read reviews of this sandal that they ran small and very narrow. I wear an 8 1/2 so I ordered a 9 and they were the perfect length. As I have a fairly narrow foot, I assumed that the width would fit, as others had complained about them being narrow. WRONG they are not narrow at all they are a regular B width. I want to keep them so will have to get footpetals to try to take up some of the room at the ball of the foot.

Buy Spring Step Women''s Marigold Sandal Now



These shoes are sooo cute and comfortable, too.Although a lot of people said the sizing ran small, I ordered the same euorpean size I have always used and they were fine.They were a good price compared to other sites and have such a great, handcrafted look to them.

Read Best Reviews of Spring Step Women''s Marigold Sandal Here

I would have loved to have had this sandle but it was out of stock. I hope they notify me when it is back in stock.

Want Spring Step Women''s Marigold Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment