Buy David Tate Women''s Honey Sandal Now
This is a very comfortable shoe, true to fit love the color.I wear this shoe often, right for most occasionsRead Best Reviews of David Tate Women''s Honey Sandal Here
I have really bad feet and suffer from plantar fasciitis and bad knees. This shoe had a lot of the qualifications I look for and I hoped it would fit my needs, but unfortunately it just wasn''t very comfortable for me. Very attractive shoe, though, and probably comfortable for better feet. Great customer service from Amazon.Want David Tate Women''s Honey Sandal Discount?
These shoes were soooo comfortable at first. Now that I have worn them several times the comfort is lost that is for the 3 stars. I will be adding insoles in them because these about the only closed toe sandals I can wear to work in which I had trouble finding them. I would have given them a 5 star for comfort and hard to find shoes at a great price at first but since they have lost their comfort and having to buy insoles that won''t show on the sides of the shoe. I sticking with the ***''s rating. I can say that I got lots of good compliments on them but can''t brag about the comfort any more. Wish they had lifetime comfort.
0 comments:
Post a Comment