Clarks Women''s Classic Wedge Sandal

Clarks Women''s Classic Wedge Sandal,Sand Leather,6.5 M USTook a chance on these (but knowing they''re Clark''s, not a big chance!) and WOW am I happy with them.

They are so comfortable, straight out of the box.They''re cute, with bronze-ish accents and footbed so cool.Could not find anything close to this style in even outlet stores very happy with the purchase.Recommend them highly!



While this is a most attractive slip-on shoe, it does not seem so "wide."I have a wide foot and typically can find wide shoes to fit me.However, this shoe seems more "regular" than wide.If you''re looking for a wide shoe, I would recommend ordering wide, but also go up a size.Overall, a good-looking shoe, however!

Buy Clarks Women''s Classic Wedge Sandal Now

They are my favorite sandals. They are so comfortable to wear and I love them. I wish I could buy them in more colors but couldn''t find in my size

Read Best Reviews of Clarks Women''s Classic Wedge Sandal Here

I love these shoes for the comfort and style!The metal accents go well with the dark brown leather.Very Stylish!! These are my new Favorite shoes!!

Want Clarks Women''s Classic Wedge Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment