OluKai Ohana Men''s Slide -

Mens Olukai Ohana Leather Slide Sandals Dark Java/Dark Java 9These sandals are worth the price because they have an arch and are better made sandals that don''t have the strapbetween the toe for men.

Good fit, great look/coloring, and well padded. Have no fear, if you''re thinking about making the purchase. I love mine.

Buy OluKai Ohana Men''s Slide - Now



Probably a little too late to be reviewing these sandals...but wanted people to know that OluKai makes a quality product. I hadn''t heard of this brand before and took a chance on these...and I wasn''t sorry. Very sturdy and comfortable with a clean, streamlined look...I enjoyed wearing these to the beach in the summer, and having them on-hand for when I simply need something on my feet to do something quick outside, they are always ready at the front door. No problems with fit (adjustable) and unlike some other slip-ons these stay on your feet...as long as you''re not wearing socks. And really, if you''re wearing socks with sandals you have bigger problems that I can''t help you with.

Read Best Reviews of OluKai Ohana Men''s Slide - Here

This is a size 8. Slipper. I bought this one not knowing what the size was, i read all the documentation and it said all sizes. If you are a size 8, then this is an excellent slipper for you.

Want OluKai Ohana Men''s Slide - Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment