OTBT Women''s Santa Cruz Slingback Sandal

OTBT Women''s Santa Cruz Slingback Sandal,Brown Sugar,7 M USI got these sandals in an 8.5 M, in the fuchsia color. I was looking for a pair of comfortable sandals with arch support, cushioning and some style. I found all in these shoes. I wore these sandals the first day; no blisters, no foot pain, no knee pain. Amazing! The price was really amazing too. All in all the fit, the color, the comfort are all working for me. One other great feature are the 2 adjustable straps on these sandals. Once I fitted them to my comfort, I did not have to adjust them further and they provided very good support for my feet. I have to admit to being very picky, or even close to being a perfectionist when it comes to shoes and footwear in general. I think it is possible to design and make shoes which are both cute and comfortable. In this case I have found on example, and I will have to look at getting some more of these comfy shoes. I highly recommend them.

These shoes are attractive and VERY comfortable.True to size.As a matter of fact, I have them on right now. :)

Buy OTBT Women''s Santa Cruz Slingback Sandal Now

very uncomfortable sandals.looked comfortable and even not very stylish i decided to buy itsince i was looking for walking shoes.had to send it back

Read Best Reviews of OTBT Women''s Santa Cruz Slingback Sandal Here

Nice quality shoes but they are definitely narrow. I have a high instep and slightly wide foot. I would definitely reorder if they came wider.

Want OTBT Women''s Santa Cruz Slingback Sandal Discount?

Great sandals, love them and wear them every day.They are very comfy and you can match them with everything. Would like to have them in different colours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment