Fly Flot Women''s Sun Sandal

Fly Flot Women''s Sun Sandal,Black,37 EU/6.5 - 7 M USWith bunions and weak ankles, comfortable, well fitting shoes and sandals are difficult to find.I usually wear Arizona style Birkenstocks.The Velcro adjustable straps made the width perfect, and the solid, flat slightly raised heel didn''t make my ankles wobble when I walked. The day after I received them, I wore them all day at work with no blisters, sore ankles, or swollen, red bunions.

I bought these shoes for my mother who''s incredibly picky when it comes to comfort and she was not disappointed. They offer a great support because they are cushy on the bottom and a little flexible on the straps so you don''t feel your feet suffocated or loose.

Buy Fly Flot Women''s Sun Sandal Now

I LOVE Fly Flot shoes and have at least a dozen pairs in all colors and styles. This particular style is nice-looking and slightly dressier than the other sandals, but not quite as comfortable. The reason is probably because the straps cover more of the top of my foot, and I prefer very open styles with minimal confinement. Still highly recommend due to the incredibly comfortable molded insole that provides support and feels great.

Read Best Reviews of Fly Flot Women''s Sun Sandal Here



I have found the fly flot shoes to be very comfortable.They are perfect for Arizona weather. I love the color, too.

Want Fly Flot Women''s Sun Sandal Discount?

These are very lightweight and are my new favorites! The adjustable straps make for a perfect fit. The slight wedge heel is very supportive for my high arched feet.

I now slip them on first think in the morning instead of my Addidas slides. I have ordered them in 3 colors so clearly they work for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment