The sizes are pretty right on so if you wear a size 5 buy the 5 it will fit perfect after your feet adjust to sandals.
My only complaint about the shoes is that when i wear for long period of time, I start making this "suction" sort of noise when i walk..nothing i cannot live with but weird.I purchased my Dawgs about 3 years ago in a little one horse town in British Columbia.I had never heard of this brand prior to my purchase.I can''t say enough good things about the comfort, durability, and the style.I''ve since purchased other pairs via online I haven''t found them in any store in the U.S.I have been a Crocs fan since I can''t remember when, but now, it''s Dawgs all the way!
Buy Premium Women''s Z Sandal with Rubber Sole Now
I ordered a pair of DAWGS Ultra Comfort sandals (not the Premium Z style) on a whim because my feet have hurt for years and I am constantly looking for comfortable footwear.I wear a 7 1/2.I ordered these in a 8 and they were too small.They felt great till I "walked out of them".I gave them to a friend who wears a smaller size.She raved about how good they felt, so I took a chance and tried again.I ordered a pair of DAWGS "PREMIUM Z STYLE WITH RUBBER SOLE". As I stated, I wear a 7/12.I ordered these in a size 8 also, and they were PERFECT!!!I wore these on vacation and walked for several days shopping and sight-seeing. and MY FEET DID NOT HURT AT ALL!!!! For me, this was amazing.I have since ordered more in other colors.Highly, highly recommend DAWGS PREMIUM WOMEN''S Z SANDAL WITH RUBBER SOLE. I will order these again.Read Best Reviews of Premium Women''s Z Sandal with Rubber Sole Here
My foot measures about 9.25" and I usually wear a 7-7.5, sometimes an 8. I have a narrow to medium width foot, with semi-high arches. I ordered these in a 7 and they fit perfectly front to back, but the straps themselves are a little on the large side. My foot seems to slip forward in the shoe a bit as I walk, though the molding of the foot bed and the grip dots helps me to not slip over the front edge. I haven''t "walked" out of them yet, and they are quite comfortable.
They''re not as thick as I had expected (about 3/4" tall at the toe, and 1.5" at the heel, but they''re molded so you''re only standing on about half that.) I''m happy about this since they''re a little less clunky than I expected.
I got the Peacock/White and they look pretty much exactly as pictured. Maybe a tiny bit darker than pictured, but that could just be my screen.
I''m happy with my purchase, but they would probably fit better on a wider foot.I absolutely love these; they are the most comfortable sandals I have had. Also love it that I can wash them so easily.
0 comments:
Post a Comment