Buy Jessica Simpson Women''s Js-Cat Platform Sandal Now
This shoe is a must have. it turns heads, it make people do a double take with there mouths open GAL. I wear a size 9 shoe and the size 9 fit perfectly from the front to the back. no moving/rubbing room for blisters nor sores. when I move the shoe move as well. OMG Jessica you did your thing with this shoe. I want every color, just as soon as they go on sale, lol. wink. Thank youRead Best Reviews of Jessica Simpson Women''s Js-Cat Platform Sandal Here
Its simple I paid for the shoes received them in a decent amount of time, they look great and they fit...OH AND FYI THEY RUN A HALF SIZE SMALL...so im normally and 8 1''2 but I need a 9 for these. I only know this because I tried them on in store at bakers for their going out of business sale and they were all out of 9''s. But I had to have this shoe thanx amazon.Want Jessica Simpson Women''s Js-Cat Platform Sandal Discount?
I was a little iffy about buying these shoes, but I''m so glad I did! They fit great, are very comfortable, and also very sexy! I love the wooden platform! It''s another great shoe to add to my collection.
0 comments:
Post a Comment