Ralph Lauren Layette Briley Ballet Crib Shoe (Infant/Toddler)

Ralph Lauren Layette Briley Ballet Crib Shoe,Pink Satin,4 M US ToddlerCutest Things Ever!! Kassidy isn''t born yet, but I know my little cheetah princess will look so adorbs in them!!

Very cute.However they ran very large.I bought a size 0 for newborns and at three months they are still to large.They seem to be made very well.

Buy Ralph Lauren Layette Briley Ballet Crib Shoe (Infant/Toddler) Now

Very pretty item, Mom and Dad will cherish these little shoes forever.

The delivery was right on time and the shoes were gift wrapped as we wanted. Even if our personal note was missing from the gift box, we''d recommend this item for all little princesses out there.

Read Best Reviews of Ralph Lauren Layette Briley Ballet Crib Shoe (Infant/Toddler) Here

elegant and simple ... cute little shoes for the newborn.easy to wear and it doesn''t slip off even if the size i ordered is a little bigger.

I gave it a 4 star review since this item cannot be shipped internationally.I had to ship it to a US address then from there ship it to my address.I am an international buyer so it is a plus if i can have my orders shipped directly to my address.

Want Ralph Lauren Layette Briley Ballet Crib Shoe (Infant/Toddler) Discount?

I love these shoes they are the cutest, I bought them for my daughters first birthday which is coming soon and I am very happy with them. They are adorable, plus I received them the next day with their free shipping option. YOU CANT BEAT THAT! Thanks Amazon, free shipping makes me want to shop more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment