Steve Madden Women''s Manngo Espadrille

Steve Madden Women''s Manngo Espadrille,Natural,10 M USI was surprised when these didn''t hurt my feet after all day at work in them.The arch was higher and more extreme than I thought when I got them.However, the strap by the buckle already has little strings from the stitching coming out.I didn''t expect that to happen to a shoe I paid close to $70 for.

I love these shoes. I got them in white and they are really lightweight and comfortable. I wore it all day at work and no issues at all. You will love these.

Buy Steve Madden Women''s Manngo Espadrille Now

So, it''s not too bad. I put the shoes on, and it is clear that I have to wear the material to loosen it up a bit. I usually wear a 7.5 or 8. I ordered an 8. It fits my foot, but when I walk in them my big toes hang over the front. I can deal with that. It''s not uncomfortable, but there is a bit of a space between my arch and the shoe. Again, I will wear these shoes because I got screwed with a $30 pair of something similar and I am just tired of shoe shopping; but for the price, and the fact that it is such a reputable name brand, this shoe should be much better constructed for my tastes; however, it will do. The heel and platform height are great, the nude color is great, and they do not hurt to wear at all-well, so far. The picture is exactly what you get.

Read Best Reviews of Steve Madden Women''s Manngo Espadrille Here

I bought these in Natural and they are really comfortable and versatile. I usually wear a size 9, but I ordered these in size 8.5 and they fit perfectly.

Want Steve Madden Women''s Manngo Espadrille Discount?

These are great with jeans, skirts , sun dresses! Very comfortable..get compliments EVERY time I wear them! I have these in three colors!

0 comments:

Post a Comment