UGG Australia Women''s Chrissie

UGG Australia Women''s ChrissieFor some reason this shoe did not fit well, the fur stops at a point and hurt the ball of my feet. But! I really wanted this shoe so I reorder it in chocolate. The chocolate was made better the fur stopped at a different area under my feet. I returned the black and I''m keeping the chocolate. Very comfortable even though its super high!

I had a question about my product and they replied quickly on a sunday.Nice communication From the Deckers outdoor corporation!Love my shoes, and they were shipped super fast.

Buy UGG Australia Women''s Chrissie Now

I LOVE these. Not only do I love the style but they are comfortable too! Win, win!Little fuzzy comfort at the toe is a nice touch Uggs! Bravo

Read Best Reviews of UGG Australia Women''s Chrissie Here

I have a wide foot with a very high arch.These shoes are super comfortable and seriously cute.I received so many compliments on them and wore them constantly.I own two pairs, and am buying a third.

Want UGG Australia Women''s Chrissie Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment