Columbia Women''s Kaweah Sandal

Columbia Women''s BL4302 Kaweah Sandal,Tahiti/Gulfstream,6 MI ordered these shoes because my old water aerobic shoes had fallen apart.These shoes were very comfortable.I had to send them back because I have a high instep and that part of the shoe was too tight.There was nothing wrong with the shoe and they would be great shoes if you were boating, etc.They are snug.

Love Columbia sportswear products and their Kaweah sandals are no exception.Good fit and very comfortable.Will be able to use them for much of the year, plus for around the house wear.

Buy Columbia Women''s Kaweah Sandal Now

These are my most comfortable shoes. Great fit. I have a narrow foot and they adjust perfectly to my foot.

Read Best Reviews of Columbia Women''s Kaweah Sandal Here

Very comfortable and lightweight. Great for walking long distances with support.Would highly recommend.

Want Columbia Women''s Kaweah Sandal Discount?

I was looking for a minimalist running shoe & decided to try these, as I''ve been a big fan of Columbia footwear for years.After wearing them around the house, I attempted a five mile run.I am happy to report that they did not cause any chafing or blistering.I have run in them several times since.

My only suggestions for improvement: first, the seafoam color is tough to match with virtually any wardrobe. I would greatly prefer basic black or an earth tone. Second, the bungee cords are superfluous; the snug fitting sandal really can''t be adjusted.

Overall, I am happy with these sandals.They fit true to size, are durable & lightweight.Give ''em a try. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment