
Pleased with the shoe, comfortable, easy to walk/run in, good multi-sport or general use shoe although I believe it is made primarily for trail running.Only complaint is that the arch supports that come with the shoe are very high, which might be uncomfortable for some if you don''t like that.I''m seriously considering switching them out because every time I use the shoe for a few hours one of my big toes starts to go numb due to the high arch.Considering it''s a problem that can easily be fixed by switching in your own arch, not a huge deal.Otherwise, good shoe.

Had this shoe for a good while now. It has taken me through three trips to Big Bend Nat''l Park and trips to Zion, Bryce, Yellowstone, Glacier and other various day hikes. Great shoe to hike in when only using a day pack and a boot would be overkill. Grip is outstanding and shoe is extremely durable. Very cush. Great for bouldering, as well. I am now ordering my second pair!
Buy Teva Men''s Forge Pro Outdoor Sport Shoe Now
I got these for my son and he said they are the best shoes he has ever worn. The arch gives him tremendous support and the over all confort of the shoe is a 10 out of 10.
Read Best Reviews of Teva Men''s Forge Pro Outdoor Sport Shoe Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment