Nine West Women''s Speedup Pump

Nine West Women''s Speedup Pump,Natural Suede,10 M USI usually wear a size 6these shoes are true to size. i love these pumps! They are however a little tight in the front which makes the foot hurt.



Beautiful shoe to look at but heavy and not very comfortable. Can only wear it for a short while and definately not on uneven surfaces.

Buy Nine West Women''s Speedup Pump Now

I didn''t read all of the description and they are too high for me with a heel of 4.25 in.They will have to go back.Would love them if not for the heel.

Read Best Reviews of Nine West Women''s Speedup Pump Here

This shoe gets a good rating because overall I do love it. I think the hesitations I have are because of my particular foot. I have 80% Nine West shoes. In pumps I am a 10.5 ALWAYS. So I ordered a 10.5, but it was sliding off the back of my foot just enough to annoy me or embarrass me if given the opportunity. Yet the width was IDEAL. So I got some heel cushions which helped but darn it by the end of the day, my toes were squeezed a bit tight so I feel like I couldn''t win there. And I KNOW a 10 would have been too tight.

I should mention that the photo of this shoe doesn''t do it justice. I ordered the gunmetal grey and hotdamn this shoe is sexy. The insole is surprisingly comfortable.And the platform is really unique looking but I think unlike many platforms, you don''t feel like you are walking on stilts.

Want Nine West Women''s Speedup Pump Discount?

Love these shoes. Super comfortable. Fits true to size. High heel but the platform gives more support and there is amply cushion. I was pleasantly surprised. A little over the top for work, but perfect for dinner and drinks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment