
I just got these shoes today and they are really cute, but run small. I got an 8 and I normally wear an 8 to 8.5 in a sandal,these are like a size 7 and a narrow medium width, which is fine for me. The toe area of the shoe is about an inch beyond my big toe and my heel was hanging off the back of the shoe about an inch, no way to get the foot in further and if you could you would have your smaller toes hanging off the side of the shoe. The stretchy straps are great, but if you have a wide foot, the bottom strap across the toe, does not stretch at all, just the other straps, so be careful. The shoes "do" have a cushioned foot bed, but the whole shoe is rigid, no give, but I could walk with no problem (I''m an experinced heel wearer). Really sexy/cute, but be aware. I''m sending mine back today, so sorry to do so.

Taking into consideration the review regarding the shoes running small, I ordered a size 7 (I usually wear a 6.5).Same thing...my heel was hanging out the back.They seem very comfortable though...I like the stretchy straps and the heel height.I''m exchanging them for a size 8.So for sure go at least a full size up.
Buy Seychelles Women''s Hayworth Platform Sandal Now
I am absolutely in love with the Seychelles brand; however, these shoes were a disappointment due to the sizing. I am a true size 8.5 in shoes. Since this shoe is mostly made from stretchy elastic, I went up to a size 9 (I ordered the pewter). All the other reviewers who said this shoe was not true to size and ran small were dead on. The size 9 that I received was really the equivalent of a size 8. Like the other reviewers, my heel also hung over the back of the shoe when I put it on.
I''m still giving these shoes three stars though because they are absolutely adorable in person. If you order them, just trust all the reviews stating these are a size too small and order up a whole size and you won''t be disappointed like I was.
Read Best Reviews of Seychelles Women''s Hayworth Platform Sandal Here
Incredible shade of aqua blue.The straps are elastic making for a very comfortable fit.A little narrow at the toe, but I''ve got a fairly wide foot.The heel is quite walkable.
Want Seychelles Women''s Hayworth Platform Sandal Discount?
These are pretty to look at, but so difficult to get them on cos of the snug fit of the elastic straps. But once on, they are quite comfortable.
0 comments:
Post a Comment