Drew Shoe Women''s Blitz Velcro Walking Shoe

Drew Shoe Women''s Blitz Velcro Walking Shoe,White/Silver,5.5 M USI love this shoe!!!Excellent support for feet and keeps the heels from tilting.Lessens foot pain...keeps the knee in position while walking too.

Very comfortable shoes for my wide feet and bunions, and they still give good support to the instep and ankle.Large toe box and velcro fastener also make it easy to fit my orthotic inserts.Good for long walks without having to wear them in I walked for 2 hours the first time I wore them, and no problems whatsoever.

Buy Drew Shoe Women''s Blitz Velcro Walking Shoe Now

I bought the laced version and cannot say enuf good things about them.

I have arthritis and tendonitis in feet/ankles.

I also have a very wide foot and use orthotics.

These are roomy enough for me+orthotics and they are very sturdy!!!!

Really, I cannot exaggerate their quality.

Only ''con'' is they may be too stiff for very tender feet.

I highly recommend them.

Note: they run true to size.

Read Best Reviews of Drew Shoe Women''s Blitz Velcro Walking Shoe Here



While this is an excellent walking shoe, if you make a quick turn in it your foot will turn, the shoe won''t, and you will fall. This has happened twice to me, and I am giving these shoes away. I am 68, and while I am in excellent health, the last thing I need is falls.

Want Drew Shoe Women''s Blitz Velcro Walking Shoe Discount?

While this says 4E online, the box simply says "Extra Wide".The Shoe also says "Extra Wide"...sometimes Extra Wide isn''t exactly 4E. This may make a difference for some of you specifically looking for 4E.

0 comments:

Post a Comment