Crocs Men''s Work Hover Oxford

Crocs Men''s Work Hover Oxford,Black/Black,13 M USI bought these for my son who works in the food service industry. He states that they are very comfortable, feel like he is wearing nothing. Molded to his foot and got even better. My son would recommend for anyone who works on their feet. He also stated that the soles provided good traction in a kitchen setting and he was able to move around with out fear of slipping.

I got these for my fiance who is a chef.these have helped his back and are so light weight!he loves them!

Buy Crocs Men''s Work Hover Oxford Now



I am a Police Officer and I go through shoes at least once a year.These are by far one of the lightest most comfortable pairs I have ever owned.

Read Best Reviews of Crocs Men''s Work Hover Oxford Here

I bought these shoes to wear for work at a job which involves almost constant walking on a slick, waxed concrete floor. Unfortunately on my first day of wearing them I quickly realized several issues: low traction from the outsole caused a bit of awkward sliding, a thick and inflexible midsole made walking fast uncomfortable, and, as another reviewer mentioned, the heel tends to slide up a bit with each step, a problem made worse when you add thick inserts. Also, these shoes are relatively wide, making them not a great choice for small or narrow feet, especially if mobility is a concern.

These shoes do make a decent choice if all you''re looking for is something comfortable to stand in for long periods of time, but as for situations requiring a lot of constant walking, their chunkiness, lack of traction, and heel-sliding problem make them a poorer choice.

Want Crocs Men''s Work Hover Oxford Discount?



i bought these shoes because i am on my feet on avg. 6 hours a day...i thought they would be comfortable.I thought wrong...the padding in the shoes is light.The non slip slip was very good but the first day my feet were hurting within an hour...maybe i need to break them in but it is hard when they were this uncomfortable the first time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment