Naturalizer Women''s Tonnya Thong Sandal

Naturalizer Women''s Tonnya Thong Sandal,Nickel Alloy,7 M USGot these for a great price. Figured that the silver would be flexible and that I could use them on vacation for both day and eve. Quality is good and they appear as pictured. My feet seem a little wide for them and the fit seems a little off. Although comfortable, without a toe bar in the foot bed, it seems like foot wants to slide back in the shoe. This may resolve itself after I''ve worn them more. Only other thing to note is the ankle strap can be removed if you want to wear them as flip flops.

The shoe is really smart and sturdy looking however, the strap busted after one use.Would love to have it changed out and see if the second one fares any better.

Buy Naturalizer Women''s Tonnya Thong Sandal Now

This is one of those pairs of shoes that wear like an old broken in favorite straight out of the box. The leather is so soft and the footbed gives great cushion and support. I LOVE these sandals. I also love that the sides are velcro instead of a buckle, super fast to throw on but don''t look cheezy.

Read Best Reviews of Naturalizer Women''s Tonnya Thong Sandal Here

I was worried about the heel on these sandals but was pleasantly surprised. These sandals are super comfortable and nice and cushioned. I''m on my feet a lot on concrete floors and these never made my feet feel sore. You won''t be disappointed!

Want Naturalizer Women''s Tonnya Thong Sandal Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment