FRYE Women''s Veronica Slouch Boot

FRYE Women''s Veronica Slouch Boot,Black Stone wash Leather,6 M USI have been in love with this boot for years. Have logged in many hours trying to find one similar to the veronica slouch, however, frye is a bit out of my price range. Came across this STEAL and could''nt pass it up. I have never been more pleased w/ any purchase, let alone an online one. Amazon is my new best friend. Customer service is stellar, andmy boots arrived the next day. I havent taken them off since I opened the box. Since I have tried them on about 600 timesI new they would fit perfect (very true to size) but I did''nt now they would be so comfortable. I also have the frye harness. Veronica much more comfy. Leather is butter soft and foot bed has lots of padding. (its an all dayer)I have large calves (15.5") and they fit them fine. You can adjust the shaft opening to fit smaller calves. So to summerize...If you''ve considered this boot, BUY IT!!!!!! you wont be disappointed.

I got the veronica slouch boot in dark brown.The color was really nice.I usually am a 8.5 shoe and that is what I ordered.It fit well with normal socks but if you want to use thick socks order 1/2 size up.I say they are true to size and my feet are not thin.The boots do look narrow when you are looking down at them.I have a few issues with this boot, one is they are made in mexico not USA, nothing wrong with being made in mexico, but I thought Frye was US made.(most frye boots are marked made in USA on bottom)If I loved them that would not matter.The real issue is the "slouch" The leather is really thin to add to the worn look but I feel that it takes away from the quality of the boot.If I pay that much for a boot I want it to be thick leather.Thick leather will slouch just as well if not better.They look funny with my jeans tucked into them because of the thin leather it looks bunchy.They do look pretty cute with a skirt or leggings if that is what you like.hope this helps.

Buy FRYE Women''s Veronica Slouch Boot Now

These boots are beautifully crafted soft leather, great design.They run small.I am a consistent 10M but I had to go a 1/2 size up.One issue with this (and other riding boots) is that the exterior buckle can grab on your skirt hem (I''ve already ripped two while wearing these) -Just something to think about.LOVE these boots otherwise -soo comfortable and both casual and dressy.

Read Best Reviews of FRYE Women''s Veronica Slouch Boot Here

Yes, like most of you out there I have been admiring these boots for about a year now, hoping to find the deal of the century.I thought perhaps I would find something similar at Nine West, but there''s no comparison.Finally, after being so hesistant about the money $$$$ and trying to forget these boots, although, I just couldn''t let go of them!They haunted me at night!I own a pair of Frye''s and the quality is impeccable.These days most of us are a lot more cautious on how we spend our money, but I have never been more in love with these boots!!!!Amazon has never let me down!Frye has never let me down!UPS has never let me down!They arrived UPS and the shipping was fast!They fit perfectly true to size and they are sooooooo comfortable.The leather is butter soft and the padding feels nice inside.I have average size calves since I do work out and they fit loose.The straps are adjustable.If you have been admiring these boots, do yourself the favor and just buy them!I bought them in the black, size 7.The first day, I wore them over skinny jeans with no problem.I hope my review was able to help some of you ladies out there! Treat yourself to these!!!

Want FRYE Women''s Veronica Slouch Boot Discount?

In the market for some casual, slouchy boots for a few years now. My slim calf size (under 13 inches) and tall height (6ft) made this a difficult proposition. I figured since it is so difficult to find boots that fit my calves I''d just go the other direction and look for something that is slouchy and not meant to fit snugly. I ordered them (in the charcoal) because they were on sale and have had so many positive reviews all over the internet. The Frye veronica has answered all expectations and then some! They look stylish, durable, and well made. They feel, after the break in period, quite supportive, and I have a high arch, so that''s saying something indeed.

The breaking in period was brief and once the leather was stretched by repeated wear, getting them on and off was much easier. So don''t be deterred if they are difficult to put on right out of the box as they do stretch. I wear a size nine and found them true to size, however the fit is snug (not tight) so if you want to wear them with a thick sock, maybe size up half a size. If you have wide feet, this boot may not work for you as there is not a lot of play in the toe box/arch area.

If you are looking for an equestrian style, formal type boot with high shine and no leather variation, then this is not the boot for you. If you are looking for an everyday casual boot with unique leather variation/distressing and an edgy biker flavor that goes with almost everything, check this boot out! I liked it so much I ordered it in another color the next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment