BEARPAW Women''s Prairie Thong Sandal

BEARPAW Women''s Prairie Thong Sandal,Hickory,10 M USI should have bought this sandal in every color at this $$. Very comfortable and cute. Well made, cushion-y. A real "go-to" for any time I need something on my feet NOW! Awesome price. I got them in a 9. Fit perfectly and I usually wear an 8 or 8.5 in sandals. I suggest you order up for half sizes.



Just purchased this shoe.First time with this brand.They are well made, very cute and extremely comfy.From the first time I wore them, walked around shopping all day and they were great.Plus added bonus is the price.Also free shipping so buy two.Will get more of their shoes, when a shoe it comfy, cute and above all a great price, then buy it.Fit better than a lot of much more expensive shoes.

Buy BEARPAW Women''s Prairie Thong Sandal Now

These sandals were exactly what I wanted and expected. They are comfortable and stylish. I am happy with my purchase.

Read Best Reviews of BEARPAW Women''s Prairie Thong Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment