Minnetonka Women''s Sunset Sandal

Minnetonka Women''s Sunset Sandal - 6 M - Taupe-Suedecomfy, sturdy sandals, i only buy the toe ring type because they DON''T flop when you walk!nice and quiet... :)

I like the color and the style of this sandals. I have it all day long in my feet. It''s a good choice for this summer. The shipping was very fast. I love it!

Buy Minnetonka Women''s Sunset Sandal Now

not totally satisfied / i guess a little disappointed. the problem is on the right sandle the inner soul material that is against the foot has seperated from the soul of the shoe and has bubble ridges at the end of the toes. the left shoe fits the foot at an angle, the heal of the sandle looses alignment with the foot when you walk (now heres where its hard to describe and does not make sense) it is not uncomfortable while walking and would have gone unnoticed if i didn''t stop walking, it is noticable when seen in a mirror it has the appearance of making me look like I have a deformed foot when walking LOL i guess i wont look at my reflection when wearing these sandles. the color is really nice it complements more colors than i imagined the comfort made them a keeper!

Read Best Reviews of Minnetonka Women''s Sunset Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment