
Most comfertable shoes! I have them in washed denim and they look so edgy and sexy. The leather, yes, are real. It might not be the best leather but what do you expect from a $70 dollar shoe? Unless you are spending thousands of dollars. The heels are high but with an inch of platform they don''t feel too high at all. I wear them all the time expect for work. Look good with jeans.

amazon is great...the delivery and price was great. these shoes suck! they are cheap looking and made out of some sort of wannabe plastic/leather...pleather wouldn''t even do them a favor...they suck. don''t buy them. i ordered a 9 when i am normally an 8 and my feet couldn''t get through the first brown plastic straps. they look like they are a wooden or cork wedge...they are not...they are barbie doll plastic. i thought the price was great because the look like an aldo or steve madden wedge....so not. i thought they would be great for summer bbq''s and such...but these shoes SUCK!
Buy Spring Step Women''s Genevieve Sandal Now
Wore these everyday when I got them. Extremely comfortable.I would buy these again in another colour and try other shoes from Spring Step.
Read Best Reviews of Spring Step Women''s Genevieve Sandal Here
These shoes go with just about anything.I have them in white.They are very comfortable.They do run small.I am an 8 1/2 9.I ordered the 9, and probably should have gotten the 9 1/2.
Want Spring Step Women''s Genevieve Sandal Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment