Buy N.Y.L.A. Women''s Sabie Boot Now
And considerably comfortable for its'' height. Great quality hardware, and its ''sexy''. Its only slightly tight around my toes, which pushed the ball of my foot uncomfortably. Ball-of-foot pad should fix it.
Read Best Reviews of N.Y.L.A. Women''s Sabie Boot Here
After reading all of the reviews I then decided to purchase these boots and I Love, Love, Love them. I wear a size 8 in all my high heel shoes but reading that they were tight around the toes I bought an 8.5. Great choice because they don''t squeeze my toes nor are they to big for my foot. I get so many compliments and people asking where I got them. I tell them I don''t remember cause I can''t have all my friends knowing my secret about amazon''s great deals. SmileWant N.Y.L.A. Women''s Sabie Boot Discount?
THESE ARE DELECTABLE BOOTIES WITH AWESOME COMFORT FEATURES (for a heel this high), such as: the platform to give the illusion of a higher heel; a nicely padded insole; really cushy quilting and padding at the back of the heel; and oh-so-soft leather.I also like the fact that the platform isn''t leather, as it means one can wear these booties in bad weather without the leather foot necessarily getting wet.(And this will extend the wearing season for these cuties).I absolutely LOVE the look and the rich cherokee brown colorthese are even hotter in person than in the pics!THE DOWNSIDES (for me):
1)The booties arrived with the fringe poorly packed.The leather fringes are bent, & now stick out at all odd angles, and I''m going to have to straighten them with an alligator clip.Not a big problem.
2)Also, one of the grommets at the front came apart, & fell off the boot, the first time I tried the booties on.Fortunately I was able to capture the front and back pieces, and it kinda looks like they just weren''t properly installed.In other words, all it may take is a quick visit to my neighborhood shoe repair, to get him to reinstall the same grommet pieces.
At $20 for these $120 booties, however, these were a screaming deal, and I''D STILL HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM as great value.Since, otherwise, the workmanship looks excellent, & other reviewers aren''t having the same problems, maybe my quality issues were a fluke?
0 comments:
Post a Comment