Clarks Men''s Padmore Wallabee Boot

Clarks Men''s Padmore Steel Blue Suede 9 M USI bought my fiance a pair of Aldo Wallabee-esque shoes for Christmas last year. He loved them but the quality was not very good and they fell apart within the year. He has been pining after the Clarks Wallabees for a while but with a price tag of around $135, it was hard to commit to buying them. When I saw that Amazon carried them for much less and in a huge selection of colors, I ordered these for him as a surprise. He loves them and says they are extremely comfortable. He is a NFL reporter and when he wore them to the Raven''s practice, several of the players complimented his shoes. I guess I did a good job :)

These are not authentic Clark''s. the leather looks to be in good quality but the sole is a hard plastic, not cushy and that''s is 50% why you are buying this brand. It''s also made in china. Otherwise it''s not a bad knock off

Buy Clarks Men''s Padmore Wallabee Boot Now

I gave these boots a 5 star for comfort and style.Husband loves them and the comfort they provide.I would highly recommend these for people who have foot or back pain VERY cushy.

Read Best Reviews of Clarks Men''s Padmore Wallabee Boot Here

and I couldnt wait to wear them!!!!!!! anyone who wants yours wallabees without the clark price for the same shoe, this is the place to be, my clarks are it!!!!!!! go buy them!!!!!!!

Want Clarks Men''s Padmore Wallabee Boot Discount?

This is my second pair of wallabees, had them when i was younger and the still the quality shoe i remember! LOVE THEM!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment