Crocs Unisex Blitzen Polar Fleece Clog

Crocs Unisex Blitzen Polar Fleece Clog,Black/Black,Men''s 4 M/Women''s 6 MAlthough the polar fleece is a wonderful step-up from the regular fleece lining of the Mammoth clogs, I was surprised to discover that the Blitzens were a good half-size smaller than both pairs of my Mammoths making them just a little too small to be comfortable.I am going to try the next size up when they are back in stock but I suspect those will be too big.To be continued...

February 23, 2009:

It took a while for me to finally find the size I needed, but when I finally did near the end of November, I was very happy that the extra effort paid off and larger size was just right.Although I still love my Mammoths, the Blitzens have the great winter/wet weather advantage of having a solid upper (except for a few decorative "Crocs" holes near the opening).This makes them much more practical for mild to moderate winter weather use.

The polar fleece is absolutely worth the extra few dollars for the comfort and "snuggliness", but I''m a little skeptical about the durability.Only time will tell.

My personal Crocs sizing solutions:

Crocs sizes tend to be somewhat off from other shoes some run big, some run small.This is what I find generally works for me if you are not able to try them on before buying.

1.Determine your normal shoe size for a running/walking shoe or similar (not heels or hiking boots since most will vary more).

2.If you are buying a traditional Crocs clog-type shoe, usually you will wear the same size Crocs.If your size is a half-size like mine, you will have to make a choice since Crocs don''t run in half sizes (that I am aware of).I usually go down to the next even size.They have always fit well, and the material does have some "give" so I''ve never had a problem with pinching or blisters, and they will stretch out a little over time.

3.If you are choosing a sandal style Crocs, I always go to the next even size up, since they seem to run a little tighter, but I also have wide feet.

4.For the Mammoth you will probably need to buy one full size larger than your normal shoe or Crocs clog because the company does not re-number the shoe sizes, they just add the liner and that takes up space.

5.For the Blitzen you will probably need to buy two full sizes larger than your normal shoe or Crocs clog.Part of the reason is, I believe the same at with the Mammoths the liner takes up room.The other reason is that the shoe itself, compared sole to sole to the same sized Mammoth is at least on half size smaller.If I ever find out why I will be sure to let you all know.

To summarize my sizing suggestions:

Crocs clogs your normal casual shoe size or closest whole size smaller.

Crocs sandals your normal casual shoe size or one size larger for wide feet.

Crocs Mammoths one size larger than your normal casual shoe size.

Crocs Blitzens two sizes larger than your normal casual shoe size.

I hope that is helpful.Since everyone''s feet and everyone''s comfort preferences are different, I make no guarantees, but I own about a dozen different pairs of Crocs and these suggestions are what have worked for me.

I love how these feel on my feet, but they run 1.5 2 sizes small.I bought one Biltzen Polar Fleece in Black and one in Chocolate Brown, and the black ran smaller than the brown by a small amount.I am usually a size 9 to 9.5, and bought a size 10 because I saw in earlier reviews that they run small.I''m actually returning them and buying a size 11 (yikes!)The fleece is super soft, and the crocs provide good support.

I first tried a pair of Birkenstocks because I heard they were really good for my feet (despite being scary to look at).I never got used to the feel, and actually found I was more tired and my back was sore -even though I wore them around for weeks (I''d heard this was a temporary thing that eventually got better, but it didn''t work for me).

I bought a pair for inside the house and one for outside, so I''m not constantly bringing mud into the house, but I have good support when I''m inside, so my legs don''t get tired when I''m carrying my kid from room to room :-)I definitely recommend them, just buy BIG (it''s more than just the difference of the fleece they''re just really small).

Buy Crocs Unisex Blitzen Polar Fleece Clog Now



I recently bought these for my husband, he has a pair of the unlined Crocs that fit wonderful, we were very disappointed that the fit, of the Blitzen Polar Fleece Clog by Crocs, is too small. However, we are returning the too small size and I just placed an order for the next larger size, sure hope they fit because my husband really likes them!

Read Best Reviews of Crocs Unisex Blitzen Polar Fleece Clog Here



I''m deployed to Afghanistan right now, and I walk about 50 yds from my living space to the bathroom/shower facility.It''s starting to get pretty cold at night, and flip flops just don''t cut it.I ordered the pink Crocs with the brown fleece inside, and they are just perfect!I can slip them on quickly, and my feet stay warm and toasty.I absolutely love, love, love these shoes!

Want Crocs Unisex Blitzen Polar Fleece Clog Discount?

I bought these clogs for my daughter in a size 11 women''s, although she wears a 9.5, because reviews here said they ran very large. Well, they were WAY to big for her--so beware those recommendations. I didn''t know the Crocs came to me from Footsmart, not Amazon, when I ordered. I requested an exchange for a size 9 be sent to her home in the return package and instead received a refund notice from Amazon in my email account for less than I paid for the Crocs. When I contacted Footsmart through Amazon, they responded that the shipping was charged to my account, so beware that, too. These Crocs come from Footsmart through Amazon. Footsmart may screw up your return order and will definitely charge you a steep shipping fee. Footsmart won''t get my business in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment