MIA Women''s Botticelli Sandal

MIA Women''s Botticelli Sandal,Luggage,7.5 M USI wore these shoes daily for two summers and found them extremely comfortable and durable.They run about half to a whole size large--I usually wear a 9.5 or 10, and the size 9 fit me best.Great fit for wider feet since the width is adjusted by laces.

This is the perfect sandal for those who do not perfect feet. This is the 5th pair of "Mis botticelli sandals" That I have purchased.

I''ve bought them for my daughter, my neice, my mom, and of course two or three pairs for myself! (That makes 6 pair...oops)

They comfortable and stylish and go with everything.

Buy MIA Women''s Botticelli Sandal Now

It is fashionable and brings added to effect to a casual outfit. It runs about a 1/2 size too big, as mentioned by other reviewers. I usually wear a size nine but size 8.5 was a good fit for me. I wore these during a trip to the Caribbean where I did a lot of walking, they were comfortable, but I noticed the the sole started to detach.

Read Best Reviews of MIA Women''s Botticelli Sandal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment