Buy ALDO Craver - Women Wedge Sandals Now
I normally don''t spend 70 bucks on shoes but these were really cute! They are a tad darker in person more like a khaki tone (at least mine were). I''m a 6.5 shoe, normal width, but I usually buy a 7 in dress shoes so I could have that extra space for a gel insert. Purchased a 7 in these and my foots over flowing on the sides a bit. i really like them but they may go back.Read Best Reviews of ALDO Craver - Women Wedge Sandals Here
I didn''t realize how tall these shoes were going to be. Too high for me!! The are very very painful. That''s probably just because I don''t usually wear heels.They are very cute, an if you are into high shoes they may be for you. Also, the brown tie doesn''t hold up too well when you''re walking around. They''re cute, just not my taste.Want ALDO Craver - Women Wedge Sandals Discount?
I bought these shoes on July 6th. I never got a shipping notice so I wrote directly to the Amazon website on July 14th. In their reply of the 15th, Amazon said that they had no confirmation from Aldo that the shoes had been shipped and recommended I write to Aldo directly, which I did. So I wrote to Aldo on the 16th, asking if my shoes had been shipped.
I should point out that, living outside the US, I use a courier forwarding service and so tracking numbers are VERY important to me since the packages are outside my direct control for much of the shipping process. And this is were Aldo FAILED in its service.
They replied later the same day with a visibly copy/paste email (the font didn''t match from paragraph to paragraph and neither did their sizes!!!) saying this:
" We apologize for any confusion regarding the shipping of your order.
Please note that our service is limited to shipping within the continental US.
Therefore, if you have decided to ship your order to a third-party shipper who will then re-route the package to another country, there is nothing we can do to assist you with neither the cost of this process nor the inconvenience of it. UPS will also refuse to follow-up on a package that has been delivered and signed for by another shipping company and its employees."
And then the email said that it was delivered on July 12th at the courier offices.
Now, the courier company does have a tracking system BUT YOU HAVE TO INPUT THE NUMBER YOU ARE GIVEN BY THE SHIPPER in order for it to work. This means that my package was at the courier company but not filed into the system so I couldn''t know if it was delivered at all until these email exchanges.
I''m not happy that I had to email to find out what happened to my package. I''m less happy for the robot email reply discharging their responsibility onto me. And I''m severely annoyed that they even messed up my shipping address (which is memorized into the Amazon system) by putting the PHONE NUMBER BEFORE THE STREET ADDRESS.
I wrote back to Aldo to make them aware of my discontent. And I said I would not buy from them again. People, with my high exchange rate and additional shipping costs, I can''t take this kind of suspense. I work hard for my money and I want quality service to come with it. If I can live in a third world country and give lessons in modern technology and proper costumer service to a North American company, YOU''RE DOING IT WRONG!!!
The good news is, the shoes are great. The heel is high but comfortable. The shoe is lightweight. I should point out something that is not obvious on the photo but the back-heel strap is somewhat shiny vs the greige colored toe and straw heel. Also, the colors of the toe and ribbon are much darker IRL than appears on the screen.
I''m a 6.5 wide in Aerosoles, for example, so I chose a 37, just to be on the safe side. Having tried on the shoe after a busy work day, I think I made the right choice. I do find the front of the shoe very low cut, I have toe cleavage i.e. I can count how many toes I have. Granted, this might be due to the sizing choices. And I would say that the shoe shape is more almond than truly round. If I had gone with a 36, I think I would feel the pinch because it does narrow a bit towards the head.
I also find that I don''t really like perfectly smooth outer soles on my shoes. You''re always in danger of slipping vs marked or molded soles that give you more grip, so to speak.
0 comments:
Post a Comment