
If you have a somewhat wide foot and high arch, these shoes are not for you. They were too small and I couldn''t get the strap to even buckle. I love the shoe, just doesn''t fit my feet. :(

These shoes are cute and comfortable and fit my size 7 feet true to size, but they are going back.For TWO reasons:the black shoe is represented on the website as "black leather" but the entire shoe is obviously synthetic and the material is definitely NOT leather.I don''t care a lot about the fabrication for sandals, so this alone would not make me send them back.Reason #2:I paid $48.30 on the website for the shoe, but the price tag on the shoe is for $34.50.I see no reason to pay $14 more than I need to for a plastic shoe.I would keep them for $34.50 but not for $48.30.The $48.30 made sense for leather sandals but not for plastic or PVC or whatever mystery material these are made from.
Buy Bandolino Women''s Ninette Platform Wedge Sandal Now
I had tried on this shoe at Macys to make sure it fit. In the store they didn''t have it in my size but I was able to find it cheaper on amazon! Very pleased with the product and it arrived on time.
Read Best Reviews of Bandolino Women''s Ninette Platform Wedge Sandal Here
Very comfortable fitting sandal. Feels good all the way around, including the straps! I recommend purchasing this shoe. True to size!
Want Bandolino Women''s Ninette Platform Wedge Sandal Discount?
Love these shoes.I bought the pink ones and got so many compliments on them.Also, I am 5''10" but these shoes did not make me feel too tall and they are really comfortable.Typically, I wear a size 10, but took others advice and bought the 9 1/2.Perfect!
0 comments:
Post a Comment