BCBGeneration Women''s Peter Sandal

BCBGeneration Women''s Peter Sandal,Irridescent,7.5 M USThe most comfy pumps ive ever had! Super Padding in foot bed and a caged shoe keeps your foot secure and only a 3.5 heel with the platform makes it look way taller. I wore these to vegas, danced all night and tons of walking. Wore them all weekend and my feet were not barking! I did miss a step and scrapped the front of them. Loved them so much i ordered 2 more pairs!!! One in black and tan Yes, a MUST have!

These shoes are beautiful, and it almost seemed to be love at first sight...but then, as all unrequited romances end--you can look, but you can''t touch. I pulled them out of the plastic and proceeded to take all the stuffing out of the shoe, when a crystal came off on my hand, even as gentle as I was. I noticed other areas where crystals had fallen off, too, but I was determined to make this relationship work! Sadly, it was not meant to be. I am a 9.5-10 in BCBGeneration, because my foot is wide, with bunions. The style of the shoe is fine, as was the fit very comfy, having ordered the 10--after some work, I got my foot in, but when I buckled the strap and looked upon the glorious love I had found, I noticed my (not at all fat) foot puffing up around the edges of the cut-outs. I had to let them go...and back they went. I can''t say I would suggest these for narrow feet either. Maybe ultra skinny, borderline wide feet? Who knows...

Buy BCBGeneration Women''s Peter Sandal Now

When I received these BCBGeneration "Peter" Sandals I was quite surprised at the color. I ordered it in Toasted Mauve and it was not at all like the sandal color I saw online. Online it looked more beige but in person it looked more purple. Also several of the sequins were missing from one of the sandals. As far as comfort, they didn''t feel as though you could wear them all day. They were a little challenging and awkward to walk in. I think the heel is too thin for the thick platform...it makes the balance a little odd. If you''re thinking about purchasing these sandals, you might want to contact customer service and have them describe to you the exact color of the sandal you are ordering. It may be that the computer screen resolution does not do it justice. As far as the sequins are concerned, I wish the maker/company would provide extra sequins, so in the event that they fall off, the buyer could just glue them back on. Also if you don''t mind the awkward balance of the heel and platform and can compensate for it then by all means buy it. As for me, these issues were too troublesome, and as such, could not forsee keeping them...I had to send them back.

Read Best Reviews of BCBGeneration Women''s Peter Sandal Here



I was so pleased to find a sandal that could work for my bow-shaped feet and hold my heels on (I can'' wear mules, heel falls right off) plus, they feel like they have no heel at all==extremely comfortable cushioned footbed, plenty of room around the toes, just awesome!If I were 20 yrs younger I''d get them in the metallic but I got them in Safari and am so happy!Now I can be really tall and stylish this Spring/Summer!

Want BCBGeneration Women''s Peter Sandal Discount?

I love this shoe on my feetstraight sexy and I can walk and dance for hours in this shoeVERY COMFORTABLEShipping was great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment