This is my second pair of Cole Haan''s and my first with the Nike Soles, and you can definitely feel the difference. After just one day at work I can safely say these are my new favorite shoes. They fit snug like most Coles, but pretty much true to size (if anything, they were ever so slightly larger than my other Coles). If you have wide feed you might want to look elsewhere.
I made this purchase looking for a nice pair of shoes that could keep my feet comfortable with style, and there isn''t a single shred of remorse on my end. I would definitely make this purchase again (and again, and again....)
Buy Cole Haan Men''s Air Colton Causal Wingtip Now
I thought they would appear this rich color that appears in the image, but it was lighter in color than I expected. I do like the pair very much, and I recommend them. If you have a wide foot, they may not be the pair for you. I have flat feet, and they''re snug. Nevertheless, after wearing them some more, I''ve grown to really like them for work or with a summer suit.
Read Best Reviews of Cole Haan Men''s Air Colton Causal Wingtip Here
Very comfortable and well built, only thing to consider is that they are a bit tight if you have a wide foot. Overall I am very pleased with this product. The sole has rubber elements that keep it from slipping and the support on the heel makes them great shoes to wear at weddings (while dancing) or at work. I will definitely purchase more shoes from Cole Haan.Nice casual shoe with a cool attitude.Leather lined so your feet breathe.Toe turns up a tiny bit.Cutting edge style with actual Nike heals.Very nice shoes.I bought the weathered Black.
0 comments:
Post a Comment