Very very cute though, they look just like the picture. They have good padding with a bit of arch support. If you have slender feet in width and also in height (from the floor to the top of your foot), then these will be perfect for you :)they are everything I wanted in this shoe. exactly what i expected and paid for. 100% worth it sjd sd
Buy Keds Women''s Champion Candy Stripe CVO Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker Now
wife can''t stop wearing it! it''s the perfect size (true to size) and very comfy. I guess she always has loved keds so the review might be biased. but then again, just show how much good are this brand.Read Best Reviews of Keds Women''s Champion Candy Stripe CVO Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker Here
Have bought those sneakers on sale. Have never tried Keds before, but they are so cool! Very comfortable and good quality. Also color is great, very bright.Want Keds Women''s Champion Candy Stripe CVO Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker Discount?
These shoes were exactly what I wanted! They came on time, fit well, and were in perfect condition. I couldn''t have asked for moreI''m so happy! I have wanted a pair of keds for a long time, but they''re usually so expensiveI would recommend this as a cheap and safe option for anyone in the same situation as me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment