Buy Dr. Martens Women''s 1461 W 3-Eye Oxford Now
I''ve been a fan of this brand for quite some time.They were such great quality that I rarely had to go out and get another pair, but these are something else entirely.Within a few weeks the outside was beginning to show wear and tear unlike any pair of shoes I''ve ever purchased before.They were basically falling apart like some cheap generic knock-off product in no time whatsoever, which shocked me since I''d worn my previous pair every day for four years before they began to show.I think the Doc brand has lost a longtime fan with such shoddy merchandise.Read Best Reviews of Dr. Martens Women''s 1461 W 3-Eye Oxford Here
This review is based on the fact that Doc Martens, a classic is manufactured now in China. My husband has been wearing Doc Martens for years. The 1461 is a classic.The fit has always been just right.So here we are.2011 and Doc Martens are made in China.And guess what?The fit was off ever so slightly.He will get used to them, sure.But what a disappointment.The rating is based on the move to have this shoe manufactured in China.
Will he buy them again?Who knows.
As far as purchasing from Amazon.Always excellent.Arrived on time, packaged well.The best.
Want Dr. Martens Women''s 1461 W 3-Eye Oxford Discount?
Once broken in, they are one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I have owned.
0 comments:
Post a Comment