
I was so happy when I found these sandals.I owned a pair years ago that looked exactly like these and I wore them to pieces.They were my favorite sandals.Unfortunately, when I received these, I was very disappointed.They were not soft leather like my last pair but a stiff plastic material.The soles were rigid and they hurt the soles of my feet.Also, I ordered a size 8.5 and I got sent a size 9, so they were slightly too long for my feet.I really wish these were the same quality as the ones I had before, but clearly they aren''t.A very disappointing purchase.

I bought these sandals at 7 months pregnant because I needed a comfortable shoe for the summer.I like the velcro straps so that I can increase the width as my feet get bigger.They are very comfortable.
Buy Easy Spirit Women''s Christiana Sandal Now
I got these sandals for my mom and she loves them.She says they are comfortable, well made, and she wears them all the time.These are a very solid casual summer shoe!
Read Best Reviews of Easy Spirit Women''s Christiana Sandal Here
I give 5 stars for the easy spirit sandle I ordered , I like it. Delivery is fast. I will order something else.
Want Easy Spirit Women''s Christiana Sandal Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment