Portlandia Women''s Free Flat

Portlandia Women''s Free Flat,Black Burnished,38 EU/7.5 W USVery well fitting shoe.Good with skirts, dresses and pants, even though it''s a casual looking shoe.The brown color is the exact color brown I wanted. nice heel, comfortable

This shoe I were with my jeans, looks and fill good. the color was a little dark but overall I still like.

Buy Portlandia Women''s Free Flat Now

I am loving these shoes.I also have this shoe in black.

My only complaint is I already need to put taps on the heels.

Read Best Reviews of Portlandia Women''s Free Flat Here

I really liked the color (I''ve never had gray shoes, but I''ve got lots of gray slacks!) and decided to order in my usual size (9.5W). Had to send them back way, way too big. Had my daughter try them on (size 10) and they were too big for her too.

Want Portlandia Women''s Free Flat Discount?

I took a leap of faith buying these shoes as I had never even tried on a pair of Portlandia''s in the past.I absolutely LOVE them!I followed the advice of others and got the size 40 EU since I wear a 9-9.5 US at the advice of other reviewers and they fit perfectly.They are super comfortable and look fantastic with slacks for work (I work in an office).I have trouble finding shoes that are not too narrow in the toe box.These shoes were exactly what I was looking for with the classy leather stlye and the boxy toe with only a slight heel.I would recommend these shoes to anyone looking for a stylish break from the normal loafer to wear with dressier pants.I will definitely shop this brand again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment