This is my first experience with this brand and wow are they
ever comfy.Feels like walking on an air cushion.No break in
required, these babies are comfy as heck right out of the box.
I like my Vans and Globe shoes have been pretty nice too
but these are at the top of my list in a skate shoe style.
Love em. Might even sleep with them on tonight. lol
See pics I added under customer images.
Buy etnies Men''s Fader Skate Shoe Now
They started developing a fold on the first use already. After about a dozen uses this fold started cutting into my feet (just before big toe). They are now unusable for me.I can see the fold developing into a hole with more regular usage quite fast.
Midnight Wash,11.5 M US
Read Best Reviews of etnies Men''s Fader Skate Shoe Here
My sons have been thrilled with theEtnies brand shoes.They feel so comfortable like slippers. They especially notice the difference when putting them on after wearing other brand shoes.Want etnies Men''s Fader Skate Shoe Discount?
I ordered these shoes in May, got them wrong color, but decided to keep them.By August they were completely destroyed. I am not overweight and yes I walk a couple of miles each days.
0 comments:
Post a Comment