Fitflop Women''s Walkstar 3 Sandal

FitFlop Women''s Walkstar 3 Sandal,Black Rose,7 M USThis is a very comfy flip-flop, and it doesn''t flop as much as some other "flops" that I have had. It definitely runs large. I often wear a size 8, but there is at least one inch sole extending past the end of my toes in this size 8! The thong does tend to irritate the toes just a smidge.I question whether there will be any noticeable benefit in firming and toning the lower body from wearing this particular shoe; however, it is cute and has a nice cushioned sole. The picture shown for the oyster color leads one to believe that it is a light tan or beige.It is not.It is definitely "white."

I have chronic plantar fasciitis and can only wear sandals with good arch support. I''ve been wearing FitFlops since they were introduced about 3 years ago. The arch support in the older ones lasted much longer than the two pair I purchased this summer. They feel great for about a month and then my feet start to hurt again. Cheaper materials? Different construction?

Buy Fitflop Women''s Walkstar 3 Sandal Now

I have suffered from severe plantar fasciitis for almost a year.I tried different types of shoes and pain relief methods to get through my day but nothing was helping.I was to the point that the pain was so bad I could barely walk without crying.I did some research and FitFlops kept coming up.What did I have to lose....I ordered them for overnight delivering a few weeks ago and my life has changed completely.I have since become the owner of 9 pairs in various colors and I wear them every minute I am awake.I physically can not go without them at this point.I have a pair right next to the bed.The pain relief that FitFlop has given me is unbelievable.I highly recommend EVERYONE to try these.If they help even a little bit they are worth every penny.I have pairs that are strictly for inside my home, I have a pair that I use for long walks, I have pairs that are for nights out on the town, and I have thrown out all of my cheap flip flops and shoes that provided no support.These shoes do not cure plantar fasciitis, but are the best pain reliever I have found.I can walk without limping for the first time in nearly a year.Finding these have changed my life in so many ways and I have been able to get my active life back!

Read Best Reviews of Fitflop Women''s Walkstar 3 Sandal Here

This is a cute and very comfortable sandal. My legs and my back feel good whenever I wear these. I will wear these sandals all the time this summer. I usually wear a 6.5 but they only carry these is full sizes I found that the 6 fit perfectly for me.

Want Fitflop Women''s Walkstar 3 Sandal Discount?

I love these flip flops!They really work, too!Last year I had major sciatica and back issues which dibilitated me.It also atrophied my legs.I have been trying to work out more often, but even when I did I had a hard time getting my legs back in shape.I bought my first pair and noticed a dramatic difference right away!They are not a miracle cure -but they do work.When I come home from work, I put them on instead of slippers or bare feet.I''d recommend them to anyone.I have three pairs now and wish I had more.I just wish they were priced a little better.But, with my back conditions they''re worth it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment