Lauren Ralph Lauren Women''s Aela Sandal

Lauren Ralph Lauren Women''s Aela Sandal,White,9.5 MGreat shoe at an awesome price. Doesn''t dig into my skin and comfortable on my foot. I put foot pads on the bottom to keep from sliding everywhere. Most websites still offering them for 90.00usd! Way to go Amazon!!!

My wife uses them to work, they are really tall but she just loves them.. can be used with jeans and formal clothing..

Buy Lauren Ralph Lauren Women''s Aela Sandal Now

this shoe looked great on the website so i took a chance and ordered it. I took the white because some of the other colours were not available. I dont regret it . its a nice colour for summer. The heel looks comfy to be on for long periods of time even though i have not worn out of the house as yet. It fit perfectly.

Read Best Reviews of Lauren Ralph Lauren Women''s Aela Sandal Here

I just got a pair of these today and can''t contain myself!! Really happy with this purchase. Great addition to my collection of elegant sandals!! Got them on sale too:) Something that makes my heart jump for joy!!

Want Lauren Ralph Lauren Women''s Aela Sandal Discount?

Runs true to size, heel height is a 4", as like me, is very comfy, I love my sandals, my feet looks great

0 comments:

Post a Comment