Buen zapato escolar.
Lo voy a comprar en la siguiente talla para mi hijo.llegaron en muy buen estado muy bonitos eran para mi hijo esta encantado con los zapatos son muy cómodos y llegaron a tiempo
Buy Skechers Kids Diameter - Ayden Sneaker (Little Kid/Big Kid) Now
I have ordered this for my 7 year old son as his school shoes. Since January he''s been wearing them every day, and still iit is n good condition. This pair is his third this year. At the beginning of the school year I had bought Primigi Caleb 1-D Sneaker (Little Kid/Big Kid),Nero (6910077),31 EU (13 M US Little Kid), didn''t last long although they were very comfortable, then I bought an inexpensive pair didn''t last long either. Theses sketchers seems to be doing the job. And my son likes them. He chooses to ware them after school too.I would recommend them to anyone....
Read Best Reviews of Skechers Kids Diameter - Ayden Sneaker (Little Kid/Big Kid) Here
compared to price, it is made of real lether. I like color as well. for youth size 7 or 8, it is hard to find it. it is right one. I love it.Want Skechers Kids Diameter - Ayden Sneaker (Little Kid/Big Kid) Discount?
This is my 7 year old son''s 3rd pair of the same style! He has asked for them since he was 5. He looks dressy, and they are so comfortable. He can wear them to gym class or with dress slacks to church. My only complaint is that he had the 3rd pair about 2 days and he scrapped the toes on the sidewalk. They scapped off the brown finish & they immediately looked a year old. :( Even shoe polish didn''t really help. He still wears them & I still really like them, but I wish we had the same luck as we did with the earlier pairs.
0 comments:
Post a Comment