
These sandals are so light that it feels like you have no shoes on your feet.The straps hold the shoes on your feet securely and the soft material allows tired achy feet to be cushioned but not confined.These are so much better than flip flops that can slip off you feet.I love them and am looking for my second pair.

I wear these to work, to the club, so you can dress them down or up either way they are cute and very comfortable,i think i might order another pair in case i wear these ones out.
Buy SKECHERS CALI Women''s Rumblers-Long Stems Now
I love these sandals. They are great and very flattering to wear. I never thought I would be able to find such nice glamourous comfy non-leather sandals. Love wearing them.
Read Best Reviews of SKECHERS CALI Women''s Rumblers-Long Stems Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment