Madden Girl Women''s Mellony Platform Pump

Madden Girl Women''s Mellony Platform Pump,Black Fabric,8 M USOne caveat: if you have one foot smaller than the other, like I do, these may not work for you. I have one foot that is 1/4 size smaller than the other. Because the rise is so high on these, my feet slide to the toe box. I could go with the smaller size and suffer through stretching out the shoe on the larger foot, but it''s not something I can do, because the larger foot was too difficult to get into the shoe. Order your usual shoe size and they will feel a bit tight. But it is necessary to stretch them and expect tightness at first. If you go a 1/2 size bigger (I ordered both 7.5 and 8) then when you wear them longer than 15 minutes, your foot slides towards the toe box and you end up with your heel coming completely out of the shoe as you walk.

I really wanted these to work, but my odd-ball feet wouldn''t let me.

These shoes look even better in person! I got them in black; They are comfortable and easy to walk in, despite the 5 inch heel. My only issue with these shoes is that they don''t fit my left foot well, as it is slightly wider than my right. If you have wide feet, I wouldn''t recommend them, but otherwisethey are totally fabulous! Its a great staple shoe that can go with almost anything. The first time I wore them, I received a ton of complements.

Buy Madden Girl Women''s Mellony Platform Pump Now

I''ve never put on a more uncomfortable shoe. I have many pairs of 4-5" heels, and none are as painful as these.Just fitting my toes into the front of the shoe is a challenge. I have to wedge my toes in sideways, twist the shoe straight to get my heel in, and then wiggle my toes around until they aren''t bunched under themselves (they''re still squished and scrunched).I''m usually a size 8, with the occasional 7 1/2 fitting. I ordered the size 8,and the heel of the shoe fits fine, but it''s like the designer forgot people have toes attached to the ball of their feet.

I would have given this shoe 1 star instead of 2, but they are truly pretty shoes. If you happen to be a masochist, these shoes might be the perfect pumps for you. As for this girl, I think I''m gonna have to return them.

Read Best Reviews of Madden Girl Women''s Mellony Platform Pump Here

they hurt my feet couldn''t even walk in them took them off right after 5 min not a good buy :(

Want Madden Girl Women''s Mellony Platform Pump Discount?



I just ordered this shoes and it looked like someone went dancing the night before with them !I ''m returning them asap . BAD quality ufff JUST HORRIBLE ! I was very disappointed when I opened up the box and I saw what I saw ugh ! How can someone ship out something like that for real ! DO NO RECOMMEND THIS CRAPPY SHOES AT ALL !

0 comments:

Post a Comment